- Drought Restrictions
- Residential Outdoor Programs & Rebates
- Residential Indoor Programs & Rebates
- Commercial Programs & Rebates
- Your Role in Conservation
- Conservation Case Studies
- Calendar of Events
Non-Potable Water Tank Registration
A non-potable water tank is installed on a property to capture and store water generated from rainwater, stormwater, cooling towers, air condition condensate or other process for use again on-site, typically as irrigation. However, the water is not for human consumption.
Effective May 1, 2013: Non-potable water tanks that meet one or more of the following criteria must register with San Antonio Water System:
- All non-potable water tanks located at a commercial or residential property with potable water back-up, regardless of tank capacity.
- All non-potable water tanks at a commercial location with a combined storage capacity over 5,000 gallons.
- All non-potable water tanks at a residential location with a combined storage capacity over 1,000 gallons.
* indicates required fields.