- Drought Restrictions
- Residential Outdoor Programs & Rebates
- WaterSaver Patioscape Coupon
- WaterSaver Landscape Coupon
- Irrigation Design Rebate
- WaterSaver Irrigation Consultation
- 7 Steps to Xeriscaping
- Dressed for Success
- Pool Filter Rebate
- Rain Sensors
- Rain Harvesting
- Watering Efficiently
- WaterSaver Lane
- WaterSaver Landscape Care Guide
- Drought-Tolerant Grass Varieties
- Garden Style San Antonio
- Residential Indoor Programs & Rebates
- Commercial Programs & Rebates
- Your Role in Conservation
- Conservation Case Studies
- Calendar of Events
WaterSaver Irrigation Consultation
Did you know your irrigation system can use more water in a week than your family uses for all its other needs in a month? Together, let's find out how much water and money you can save!
Call 210-704-SAVE to schedule a free WaterSaver Irrigation Consultation with a SAWS Conservation consultant. Here's how it works:
- The conservation consultant will arrive at your home at your scheduled time and check your irrigation system to determine how it's performing and evaluate existing landscape conditions.
- Review your plant material and your landscape goals.
- Review your irrigation system settings to make sure they are set appropriately to meet your landscape goals.
- Review current rebates and coupons that may be right for you.
Why Should You Be a Water Saver?
Saving water makes sense for so many reasons:
- You can save money on your water bill.
- You're helping our community and its long-term water needs.
To learn more or request your free WaterSaver Irrigation Consultation, call 210-704-SAVE.
- Install a water-efficient shower head in each shower.
- Repair leaks as soon as possible.
- Install aerators (flow restrictors) on each faucet.
- Replace your old toilet with a new, water-efficient toilet.
- Replace your old washing machine with a high-efficiency model.