- Drought Restrictions
- Residential Outdoor Programs & Rebates
- WaterSaver Landscape Coupon
- Irrigation Design Rebate
- WaterSaver Irrigation Consultation
- 7 Steps to Xeriscaping
- Dressed for Success
- Pool Filter Rebate
- Rain Harvesting
- Watering Efficiently
- WaterSaver Lane
- WaterSaver Landscape Care Guide
- WaterSaver Newsletter
- Drought-Tolerant Grass Varieties
- Residential Indoor Programs & Rebates
- Commercial Programs & Rebates
- Your Role in Conservation
- Conservation Case Studies
- Calendar of Events
- Request Conservation Information
Swimming Pool Filter Replacement Rebate
Here's a dirty little secret about your old swimming pool filtering system:
It wastes water, energy and money. It's time to consider a new water- and energy-efficient cartridge filter system. Here's why:
- SAWS will give you a rebate up to $250 on your water bill when you replace your pool's sand or diatomaceous earth (D.E.) filter(s) with a new high-efficiency cartridge filter system.
- Replacing your sand or D.E. filter with a high-efficiency cartridge filter system can reduce your water consumption by as much as 20,000 gallons per year.
- Translation: Lower water and energy bills.
All participants in the SAWS Pool Filter Replacement Rebate program must:
- Be SAWS water customers for the requested installation property site.
- Own their pools and have either a sand filter or diatomaceous earth filter.
Participants shall not hold SAWS Conservation responsible for pool water quality or any costs associated with maintenance or repairs.
- Rebate will be credited to the SAWS water account of the applicant.
- Rebate is available only on filter systems purchased after June 1, 2012.
Apply for a Rebate:
- Fill out an application (PDF) and send it, along with your original receipt, to:
P.O. Box 2449
San Antonio, TX 78298-2449
- A SAWS representative may contact you to verify installation.
- For additional information, call 210-704-SAVE.
Need the free Adobe® Reader® for PDF files?