- Contract Solicitations
- Procurement Bids
- Construction & Materials Specifications
- Developer Resources
- Contractors\Plumbers List
- Clearing and Grading Ordinance
- Cross-Connection Control and Backflow Prevention Program
- Fire Hydrant Meter Rates
- Flatrate Sewer Program
- Impact Fees
- Modeling Criteria Guidelines
- New Service
- Specifications for New Development
- TxDOT Utility Installation Requests
- Utility Service Regulations
- Well Permit Forms
- Design Resources
- SMWVB at SAWS
- Bidder, Consultant and Vendor Registration
Current Impact Fees
An impact fee is a one-time charge imposed on new development to help recover capital costs associated with providing the infrastructure and other required improvements to provide service to that new development.
- Impact Fee Statement Request Form Adobe PDF - 202 KB
For more information on SAWS impact fees, complete with maps of water and wastewater service areas and levels, download the following files in Adobe PDF format.
- Final Report - 5 MB
- Map: Water Impact Fee Service Areas - 756 KB
- Map: Water Service Areas - 753 KB
- Map: Wastewater Impact Fee Service Areas - 363 KB
- Map: Wastewater Service Area - 210 KB
- Impact Fees by Meter Size Chart - 33 KB
Special Impact Fee by Agreement
A Special Impact Fee by Agreement was approved by SAWS Board of Trustees to aid in responsible development over specific areas of the Edwards Aquifer Recharge Zone. These areas are currently served by sewer lift stations.
As development occurs, each of the developments would typically be required to make improvements to the lift stations or build additional lift stations to serve their property. To prevent multiple sewer lift station improvements to the existing lift stations as well as additional lift stations, SAWS collects the Special Impact Fee by Agreement (Lift Station Escrow Fee) which will be used by SAWS to make regional improvements to the existing lift stations or partially fund the extensive sewer gravity outfall network in the future.
Capital Improvements Advisory Committee Meetings
The Capital Improvements Advisory Committee met in 2013-2014 to update the impact fees, in accordance with Chapter 395 of the Texas Local Government Code.
Next or most recent CIAC meeting:
Questions regarding impact fees may be submitted to
Mains & Services at 210-233-2009.
Need the free Adobe® Reader® for PDF files?